• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My friend just got pulled over for a narcotics search after cutting off an UC cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodcow

From an IM I just had with somebody describing it:

GoodCow2K (9:13:14 PM): ... Joe just got pulled over by the cops for cutting one off leaving a parking lot just now, and because there was a big box addressed to my dad in the trunk, they opened it, searching it for narcotics.
Friend (9:13:27 PM): damn
Friend (9:13:28 PM): lmao
Friend (9:13:29 PM): damn
Friend (9:13:35 PM): he needs to start driving better
Friend (9:13:53 PM): aren't the points on his license up to the limit?
Friend (9:14:24 PM): well what would it matter if it were addressed to your dad?
Friend (9:14:32 PM): wouldn't they search the box anyway?
GoodCow2K (9:15:45 PM): The cop asked Joe "Where ya from," and he was nervous, and said, "New York." The cop went "Don't be cute."
Friend (9:15:53 PM): lmao
Friend (9:15:59 PM): lmao
GoodCow2K (9:16:12 PM): So they asked him what was in the box... Joe said he didn't know, it was mine, my dad moved to Hawaii, and they had to mail it. (it was addressed and everything)
GoodCow2K (9:16:16 PM): And then they opened it, looking for drugs.
Friend (9:16:29 PM): o ok
Friend (9:16:31 PM): i see
Friend (9:16:49 PM): i thought your dad was on the narcotics list or something
Friend (9:16:54 PM): and they saw the name and decided to search
GoodCow2K (9:18:43 PM): Wow, Joe just said one of the cops asked if they should bring in the dogs
GoodCow2K (9:18:55 PM): Four squad cars were there, all undercover
Friend (9:19:00 PM): damn
Friend (9:19:08 PM): he must've wandered into some cop trap

goodcow

GoodCow2K (9:27:45 PM): ... wow, this just keeps getting better. Joe holds a rolled up dollar bill between his ear a lot, and the cops thought he was doing coke because of that.
Friend (9:27:59 PM): lmao
Friend (9:28:01 PM): lmao
Friend (9:28:05 PM): ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Why the hell would you have a rolled dollar bill if not for coke? That's one wacky fashion statement.

goodcow

I don't know why he wears it, but he doesn't do coke.

The cops searched it with flashlights for coke residue.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Joe is lucky that it was just a police officer. If Joe cut me off at the parking lot, I'd search his car for drugs by beating on it with a hammer.

Also, tell your friend that one "lol" is more than enough to communicate the acceptance of humor.

goodcow

fenekku-gitsune said:
Joe is lucky that it was just a police officer. If Joe cut me off at the parking lot, I'd search his car for drugs by beating on it with a hammer.

Joe says if you're not a cop, you can go fuck yourself.

AntoneM

My friend just got pulled over for a narcotics search after cutting off an UC cop

I fail to see how this is news, I've been pulled over and had that done and so have 2 of my friends and this was in North Dafuckingkota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom