• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My left groin is sore. It needs to heal in 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Even when I walk, it hurts a bit. So running later on might prove to be a challenge.

Do I ice it? Hot water (bath)? Stretch it frequently? Or just rest and hope for the best?

Socreges

Banned
Boomer said:
OMG WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO THE DOCTOR WTF?!!!!!!!
Yeah, I've gotten that before, too. It's just... this isn't that serious... and I figure on a board with hundreds of members, at least one person would have a good idea.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Socreges said:
Yeah, I've gotten that before, too. It's just... this isn't that serious... and I figure on a board with hundreds of members, at least one person would have a good idea.

A pretty good idea would be to avoid running. That's just me, though. My groin being sore is its way of telling me it is staying right where it is for now.

Socreges

Banned
Archaix said:
A pretty good idea would be to avoid running. That's just me, though. My groin being sore is its way of telling me it is staying right where it is for now.
I'm trying out for a soccer team and we have our first exhibition game tonight. I need to play and I need to be in decent shape. I'll have several days off after this, so I can afford to aggravate it.

impirius

picdarkcity.jpg

Yes.

In all seriousness, you should probably take it easy for a while. You may not have to play soccer for a few days after the first game, but that doesn't mean it's not going to hurt like a mofo all day anyway if you aggravate it. I tried that with shin splints a couple of times... after I couldn't sleep at all because of the pain, I finally figured out that it wasn't a good idea.

Socreges

Banned
I understand.

But I went through with it. Glad I did. My groin didn't bug me at all oddly enough [tomorrow morning might be different] and I played really well, too.

Oh yeah, and we won. :D

is it the actual testicle that hurts? that happened to me last year. It was hurting for days, and it hurt so bad i had to give in and go to the emergency room. Let me tell you, having some chick do a sonogram on my nut is one of the 7 best experiences of my life.

Socreges

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
is it the actual testicle that hurts? that happened to me last year. It was hurting for days, and it hurt so bad i had to give in and go to the emergency room. Let me tell you, having some chick do a sonogram on my nut is one of the 7 best experiences of my life.
Haha.

"Sorry, I blinked. We'll have to do that again."

snaildog

Is it normal for your balls to REALLY ache after being turned on for ages without ejaculating? Like when you haven't been going out with your girlfriend for quite that long enough yet? It's happened a few times.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
snaildog said:
Is it normal for your balls to REALLY ache after being turned on for ages without ejaculating? Like when you haven't been going out with your girlfriend for quite that long enough yet? It's happened a few times.
Dr. Fox prescribes two wanks a day for five days

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
snaildog said:

Its called Blue Balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom