• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
DJ3Mf.jpg

carek is a boss. :3

woo 23 years old.

2th

Banned
Pandaman said:
DJ3Mf.jpg

woo 23 years old.

i think someone got you a belle blow up doll. or a hooker pony dressed up like belle. we all know she would never wish you a happy birthday. restraining orders tend to negate well wishing on birthdays.

Calpain

As a gift, have a really cute image from Ego hot off the presses! Looks like she is doing a MLP themed calendar for 2012 and this is the January image:

Orcastar

Happy birthday Panda!

burningranger said:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8H9KhYCExpI/TjC015k2FeI/AAAAAAAAJTk/Ux1agQHQx2g/s1600/Clipboard01.jpg

Alien-head mohawk Twilight Sparkle confirmed!

One of these days, hasbro won't release a plushie that looks like complete ass.

At least the body on this one was better than the last one.
What the hell is up with that face? Hasbro needs to stop messing around and hire Myke and Jackie to do these plushies for them.

And lookie what Equestria Daily just posted...

Orcastar said:
Happy birthday Panda!

What the hell is up with that face? Hasbro needs to stop messing around and hire Myke and Jackie to do these plushies for them.

Yeah was surprised to see that. But I'm sure they'll love seeing the praise in the comments.

Thanks very much for the music recommendations, Quinnjaminn and Orcastar! Looks like I have some sorting to do later tonight.

Happy birthday, Panda!

Theonik

DrForester said:
Least Toys R us is getting this.

No more blind bags
Doesn't kill the "it's for my little cousin" excuse. Though a real man shouldn't even need it!
(Do these look much better than the previous ones or what?)

Nishastra

Banned
These have existed for ages, but they're not widely available in many countries (including the US), and Fluttershy was only available in a "blind bag", though people have long since figured out how to determine what's in a blind bag before opening it.

Assuming this is for a decent price and is actually widely distributed at Toys R Us, it'll finally make these fairly easy for Americans to get :p

Nishastra

Banned
Applejack is half recolor, too :p

But no! Who are the imposter ponies? One recolor for each main pony, ready to sneak in under cover of darkness and replace the ponies we love!

OMG Aero

Pandaman said:

woo 23 years old.
So jealous. I mean, um, happy birthday Panda!
DrForester said:
All that money spent on eBay...
QmteX.gif

Nishastra said:
Applejack is half recolor, too :p

But no! Who are the imposter ponies? One recolor for each main pony, ready to sneak in under cover of darkness and replace the ponies we love!
They are the new main characters for season 2.

Bakphoon

DrForester said:

truset1.jpg

No more blind bags

Meh and i bought the Rainbow Dash and Applejack Blind Bags yesterday... now I can't sell them for a fortune anymore :(

No, I'm kidding.. I dont want to give my Blind Bag ponies away :p

tiff

Banned
There's a part of me that's still opposed to buying a big box of pony figures like that, but thinking about it, it's not exactly the most embarrassing or controversial thing I plan on buying.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
tiff said:
There's a part of me that's still opposed to buying a big box of pony figures like that, but thinking about it, it's not exactly the most embarrassing or controversial thing I plan on buying.
Those dragon dildos wont buy themselves.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Orcastar said:

Hasbro? Hah! That'll be the day. Instead, they would probably pose as commissioners and order us a bunch of different ponies to reverse-engineer them.

They might be doing just that right now.[/paranoid]

Sethisto is watching us??? Let me get my hair straight.

Chavelo

I just found out what my friend got me for my birthday (on the way from Germany by mail).

A Rainbow Dash plush doll...

IS THAT AWESOME?
Y/N

Ellis Kim

Banned
DrForester said:

truset1.jpg

No more blind bags
I'm a little...underwhelmed.

Can someone explain the plastic on these? Are they decent, or cheap? The fact that half of them are literally recolors from the same mold is a bit... eh. I might just hold out for legit models designed for the adult audience.

Ellis Kim said:
I'm a little...underwhelmed.

Can someone explain the plastic on these? Are they decent, or cheap? The fact that half of them are literally recolors from the same mold is a bit... eh. I might just hold out for legit models designed for the adult audience.
If they're like the McDonalds toys the plastic is... good enough. There are similar yet larger molds for other sets that have quite a bit more heft to them and not as glossy, but the McDonalds one on my desk is ok but nothing special.

I might get the set and take one of the worthless ones that aren't the main cast and try to make a derpy.

If I was really industrious I'd sculpt Fluttershy a proper haircut out of hot glue or something.

Edit: Also, any idea of when these sets hit shelves? Either in-store or online?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
meltingparappa said:
If they're like the McDonalds toys the plastic is... good enough. There are similar yet larger molds for other sets that have quite a bit more heft to them and not as glossy, but the McDonalds one on my desk is ok but nothing special.

I might get the set and take one of the worthless ones that aren't the main cast and try to make a derpy.

If I was really industrious I'd sculpt Fluttershy a proper haircut out of hot glue or something.

Edit: Also, any idea of when these sets hit shelves? Either in-store or online?

But that Fluttershy has a 20% cooler haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom