• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My thus far doomed hunt for a non-Ebay Planescape: Torment

teiresias

OK, so since I'm actually liking the Infinity Engine games now (who knew that would happen!!) I've decided I really want to try Planescape: Torment, but it's nowhere to be found, and out of print as far as I know. I heard it was available in one of those cheapo double-packs like you'd find at Wal-Mart or CompUSA, but no luck at any of those. No luck with a used one at the one EBgames I've been to, and this one Gamestop I tried had NO GAMES AT ALL FOR THE PC!!!! What's up with that? Are all Gamestops PC-less?? I couldn't believe it!!! I'll try another Best Buy, Circuit City, and CompUSA tomorrow, but it's looking more and more like Ebay is my only option.

Ughhh!!!

In other news, Amazon.com has Gothic 2 for $9.99 so no one has any excuse not to play it now. :)

Alex

They have a lot of those double packs at the Wal-Mart here, I believe I've seen one with Planescape and something else, Fallout 1 & 2, etc. While browsing around the PC section.

AeroGod

Best Buy has a few in those little flip out cardboard/plastic crap cases for 10$ it might come with some other game, I dont remember. Ive seen Target carry them also.

Alex said:
They have a lot of those double packs at the Wal-Mart here, I believe I've seen one with Planescape and something else, Fallout 1 & 2, etc. While browsing around the PC section.

Same. I still have my copy lying around, so I'm happy heh.

Top Bottom