• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"NAG" gaming forum steals GAF layout, ToS, announcements, even tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Tr4nce said:
Holy shit, it's almost uncanny. Anyway, does this mean that every GAF member has a clone on NAG???????????????????
I believe saying the similarities are "uncanny" implies that they weren't intentional.

I am deeply saddened that I can't follow all these links to his livejournal and furry drawings and such from behind this webfilter. I am also greatly relieved. :lol

JoeMartin

Jamesfrom818 said:
So how long is it going to take for naggers to come over here and claim we stole everything?

That's what I'm waiting for. That's when the fun really gets going.

ForumWarz got nothing on this shit.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
this seems like the place where the freshly banned and bitter members go. the permabanned veterans... they go elsewhere

i'm talking those who were still junior members while they were permabanned from gaf... free from the chains of gamefaqs, ready to take that next step in video game message boards... only to have their dreams shattered by the evil neogaf mods.

"o, where do i turn now!" they say. "gamefaqs banned me too, o where will i continue to troll the ps3?"

and that is where NAG comes in.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
dabookerman said:
You cannot use your own Avatar, nor is there any MGS ones from the pre selected ones.

What shit.

Yeah I just registered and made one for the occasion and now I can't use it. Board fails.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Jamesfrom818 said:
So how long is it going to take for naggers to come over here and claim we stole everything?

They're probably already here.

BEWARE THE FIFTH COLUMN, COMRADES!!

hmmm.... guess the other admins decided to go with plan C...

Well, you guys are certainly giving them plenty of foot traffic. And ruining some poor kid's life...

Red Scarlet

Well, some of the posts in the thread he made here were really stupid and would probably piss off anyone trying to talk about something else.

Maybe he got pissed off and decided to take tags he thought were cool and make topics that had a lot of responses here?

Haunted

WasabiKing said:

Well, you guys are certainly giving them plenty of foot traffic. And ruining some poor kid's life...
What were Plan A and B?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
WasabiKing said:

Well I wouldn't call a 28 year old, video game journalist, a "kid" exactly

BobFromPikeCreek said:
It's time to look in the face of the enemy, GAF:
http://forums.tidemedia.co.za/nag/showthread.php?t=325

A guy actually posted this:

FoX9 said:
Red%20Fox%20159008.jpg

im the one in the middle

http://forums.tidemedia.co.za/nag/showpost.php?p=6595&postcount=26

WasabiKing said:

Well, we're Gaffers. That's what we do.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
besiktas1 said:
Confirmed
2uqce3s.jpg
Oh wow, this guy is 3 years older than me. I could maybe understand a 15-17 year old, but this has gone from hilarious to just sad.

It's still hilarious.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
WasabiKing said:

Well, we need to see what Plan A and B were. To go with all the new Poll topics. DEMOCRACY WOULD HAVE DECIDED WHAT TO DO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom