• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto 3 for GC Weekly Jump scan

ds`

Copy the url and paste in a new window, then it'll work.

New characters:

Tenten
Shino

Naruto can do rasengan as, what it looks like, a special.

Jiraiya can summon a frog, looks like gamabunta.

Great news!

Also something about the DS naruto.

Bebpo

Banned
I dunno, I thought GC Naruto 2 rocked. But PS2 Narutomite Hero 2 looks really freaking nice and the roster is awesome. It'll be interesting to see how the roster ends up for GC Naruto 3.

Everything I've seen would indicate the GC gets the bigger roster again, Bebpo, but I guess time will tell.

In any case, Shino added? PREORDERING NOW

And what's the fifth comic in Weekly Jump? I recognize Naruto, One Piece, Prince of Tennis, and Ichigo 100%, but not the one with the icon of the guy in crazy glasses.

Trevelyon

Crazymoogle said:

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

Awesome! This game is SO mine. It looks like Naruto can not only do Rasengan but also Kage Bunshin No Jutsu as his super! Hopefully everyone gets at least 2 supers and Tsunade ends up in there. :)

Bebpo

Banned
Crazymoogle said:
Everything I've seen would indicate the GC gets the bigger roster again, Bebpo, but I guess time will tell.

And what's the fifth comic in Weekly Jump? I recognize Naruto, One Piece, Prince of Tennis, and Ichigo 100%, but not the one with the icon of the guy in crazy glasses.

I dunno, I just don't see who else they can add in the GC version.

PS2 game will have like every character up through the end of Tsunade arc + the guy from the movie.

Unless the GC one starts adding the characters from the Saskuke chase arc, I'd guess the roster will be about the same or less.

Chrono

Banned
lol is that an inner-sakura attack in the second scan? I've never played a naruto game but this looks like it'll be worth it. :)

and Bebpo there's a manga spoiler in your last post. Or a semi-spoiler I guess. :p

Hero

Bebpo said:
I dunno, I just don't see who else they can add in the GC version.

PS2 game will have like every character up through the end of Tsunade arc + the guy from the movie.

Unless the GC one starts adding the characters from the Saskuke chase arc, I'd guess the roster will be about the same or less.

The PS2 doesn't have 4 player VS mode though.

That alone made Naruto 2 worth getting.

Shino, Tenten, Temari, Chouji, and Jiraiya will make this much more appealing.

I also expect Itachi, his shark-dude friend, and Kabuto to be revealed soon.

Top Bottom