• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K6 (360) league interest and other stuff...

Cloudy

Banned
Wouldn't it boxout only when the ball has been shot like in the xbox version?

PS: Tony Parker am cry with defensive stance :D

Zep

Banned
jobber said:
That's the boxout button!

That was on the Xbox version...

If that's the defensive stance, then it doesn't work well.

Well, its not meant to make a force field ala NBA Live...it just keeps your man in front of you better and not get burned...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DaddyZ said:
Well, its not meant to make a force field ala NBA Live...it just keeps your man in front of you better and not get burned...

with a Iso Spin dribble, I can blow right by defenders. VC did tweek the IsoMotion a bit. When I do I spin, my ball handler spins twice for some reason. When Manu does it, it just looks UGLY.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bishoptl said:
Got my 360. Got my NBA & NHL 2K6. :D I don't know what the interest is in regards to another league, but I'm game. GO GRIZZ

If I get the game my mission would be to knock Gasol out for the season.

Fifty

It's a sad state of affairs when a game that's virtually unchanged from last gen (gameplay wise) is probably the best sports game. I'll probably end up getting this just because I hated Live and I can't stomach madden being my only sports game. Do you guys (jobber and konex) know FOR SURE that all the league options the xbox had are in this?

jobber

Cloudy said:
Wouldn't it boxout only when the ball has been shot like in the xbox version?

PS: Tony Parker am cry with defensive stance :D

If people used that nn me, then they'll be guarding the air. The greatest defensive improvment is the steals. The CPU steals the ball from me all the time when I go up for a layup.

Edit: Leagues are in. I tried to see if I could view the first GAF Season on it and it didn't show up :(

Edit #2: It's so detailed you can see the cuts in Van Exel's eyebrows. AND when you dribble the ball up the court slow, you can see your PG look at the coach for plays. The coaches still look like last gen BTW.

Fifty

Can you check and see if Matt Bonner and Jose Calderon are in the game? Both of them should really be in it....They were left out of NBA 2K6 (xb) but they've had time to fix that. They should be on the raptors

Cloudy

Banned
Do you guys (jobber and konex) know FOR SURE that all the league options the xbox had are in this?

If you go to the league site, there is a 360 section there now. It's all intact :D

jobber

When your player gets tired, instead of moving extra slow like in the Xbox version, they breathe heavy. Just played the CPU and Bowen ending up blocking a game winning shot. Then a little mini celebration cut scene came on.

Mr. Fifty: Calderon is on the Raptors. not the other guy.

jobber

saying this after playing it on Xbox again

2K6 to Xbox and 360

is like playing NBA Jam in the arcade and then playing the SNES port

the Xbox version just looks like crap now

Top Bottom