• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

TTG

All these former players and coaches discussing the Bulls fight, I'm trying to imagine a fight in a Warriors' practice. Who would hit whom, what in the world for? Maybe Kerr would slap Looney upside the head, I don't know.

Marz

All these former players and coaches discussing the Bulls fight, I'm trying to imagine a fight in a Warriors' practice. Who would hit whom, what in the world for? Maybe Kerr would slap Looney upside the head, I don't know.

I'd imagine Green could get really irritating if your going up against him in practice

Nete

What a shitty 35 first minutes we played on D, and what a wonderful thing that D has been on the rest of the game. It's going to be a fun season.

Time to order a Rubio jersey I think.

Line_HTX

Super late because I'm in Japan...

Goddamm, I am so sorry about Hayward. It's the worst thing to happen to such a good player. Here's hoping he has a speedy recovery.

Fuck your stupid ring ceremony, GS. And get fucked, Durant for not getting the shot off on time, YAY-YAH.

Cornbread78

You heard wrong lol what the hell?
He is traveling with the team to New Orleans.

That's not what GS fans are saying online. It's:

C5nMDTZWMAI9tew.jpg

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hawks beat the Mavs last night on Dennis scoring 28.

Plus some dude you've never really heard of aka Belinelli was our 2nd leading scorer with 20 off the bench. Famed rookie John Collins added 14 off the bench too.

Dennis being our best player is no shock. Sorta surprised Collins isn't starting, but I could see him working into the role. I guess with Baze and Prince both starting and figuring Illy has experience they didn't have room for Collins unless he was gonna be a true center.

I don't even know how to make out positions anymore as the game has changed so much that coaches don't even call people by their old school names of power forward or center anymore. Like Celtics Coach Brad Stevens just calls his guys wings or handlers now.

Finally not sure what it says when some Euro dude most people on the street have never heard of is your 2nd leading scorer in Belinelli. Probably means despite the opening night when your team is in trust the process mode cause your roster is trash.

Cheebo

Banned
Wonder if these injuries have to do with the season starting early

Do not see how that is related. They aren't playing any earlier. Preseason and Training camp started the same time as before, just preseason game amounts got cut. They were playing this week last year, it was just more preseason games. And both major injuries could easily have happened in training camp or a preseason game as both were fluke freak injuries.

Hawks beat the Mavs last night on Dennis scoring 28.

Plus some dude you've never really heard of aka Belinelli was our 2nd leading scorer with 20 off the bench. Famed rookie John Collins added 14 off the bench too.

Dennis being our best player is no shock. Sorta surprised Collins isn't starting, but I could see him working into the role. I guess with Baze and Prince both starting and figuring Illy has experience they didn't have room for Collins unless he was gonna be a true center.

I don't even know how to make out positions anymore as the game has changed so much that coaches don't even call people by their old school names of power forward or center anymore. Like Celtics Coach Brad Stevens just calls his guys wings or handlers now.

Finally not sure what it says when some Euro dude most people on the street have never heard of is your 2nd leading scorer in Belinelli. Probably means despite the opening night when your team is in trust the process mode cause your roster is trash.

Untitled22.png
Untitled22.png

Belinelli's been in the league for 10 years

dude even got a chip

Vanillalite

Untitled22.png
Untitled22.png

Belinelli's been in the league for 10 years

dude even got a chip

I mean a lot of random dudes have ridden LeBron and Curry coattails these past few years and gotten a ring. I mean JeVale McGee has a ring now while guys like Harden and Westbrook don't.

Plus if you walked around Midtown and played who that guy I bet you 1 MAYBE 2 people could name Belinelli if he was standing right next to them.

There's a great Belinelli story where he goes to a all star game and before the 3 point shootout began he walked around the locker room and posed the most cocky of questions: "Who's finishing second?"

rawd

Anyone elses LP shit the bed last night. Kept telling me I had a fully paid sub, but any game I chose said to pay up. Seems like its ok this morning. Never had that happen before.

Vanillalite

You notice even coaches have in this new form of the league stopped refearing to guys playing the old school position names.

It's all like wings, handlers, shooters vs pg, sg, c ect...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn

Brooklyn Nets guard Jeremy Lin suffered a patellar tendon rupture and will miss rest of season, source tells ESPN.

Thibs is a bad GM but fantastic coach.

I can't think of a single good coach-GM in the current league not named Popovich.

Then again the Spurs made some questionable moves themselves. Not that it matters much, Pop could replace his team with their D-League affiliate and still make the play-offs somehow.

Top Bottom