• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need help IDing an old comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odoul

Years ago I saw a late night movie that looked like it was made in the seventies. I don't remember the title or recognize any of the talent. It was a set of skits. Two of the ones I remember are:

A just marriedcouple are on their honeymoon and the guy can't do anything. So this huge muscle bound guy busts through the wall and decides to help them out by taking care of the wife that night.

It was a setup of the worlds greatest daredevil. He hopped busses, jumped over shark tanks, shit like that. His latest most dangerous stunt takes place deep in Harlem. He walks up to a group of black guys, and scream NIIIIGERRS as loud as he can.

Does any of that ring a bell?

That would be Kentucky Fried Movie. Very Funny

BIG JIM SLADE!!! FORMER TIGHT END OF THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS DA DA DA DA DA DA DE DAA!

Odoul

Thanks! Now of course no store or rental place near me will even know what I'm tallking about, just watch.

aparisi2274

Kentucky Fried Movie is the shit.

One of the funniest pictures I have ever seen.

"Catholic School Girl's Gone Bad"

Newscaster: The popcorn you are eating has been pissed in. More at eleven.
Newscaster: I'm not wearing any pants. Film at eleven.
Newscaster: Moscow in flames, missiles headed for New York. More at eleven.

Henry Gibson: Although, so far there's no known treatment for death's crippling effects, still everyone can acquaint himself with the three early warning signs of death: one, rigor mortis; two, a rotting smell; three, occasional drowsiness.

Henry Gibson: In the past year, over 800,000 millions have died. Despite millions of dollars of research, death continues to be our nation's number one killer.

Henry Gibson: It is also important to know what to do you when you die. 1) Don't try to drive a car. 2) Do not operate heavy machinery. 3) Do not talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom