• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, did I just get called out by Microsoft's JEFF BELL?!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Actually, this is kinda bad. I hope it doesn't scare off other industry personalities. Though I guess they'll be fine if they don't troll members.

Doodlebug

Wow, I remember watching E3 live coverage and feeling embarrassed for the NFL pro during the Madden 08 demo. I was like, "Wow, he's gotten all 'black' all of a sudden -- Dear lord, please stop...".

I had no idea at the time that was Jeff Bell. :lol

Why the **** is 1up trying to make this into a big deal though? "were' wondering about the ethicz" wtf. I hope Bell doesn't get in trouble over this.

Geoff9920 said:
This will not end well. Since when GAF started confirming identity of posters?
Still, someone could have created a message board name with all this information in mind. But, with all that evidence lined up, a moderator confirmed to 1UP the "bell801" name is registered to Jeff Bell -- the e-mail address registered is his Microsoft account, the associated IP matches the company's headquarters in Seattle, Washington and his birth date seems accurate.

Top Bottom