• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

neogaf GEARS online thread

rod

Banned
i know there is an online thread for this but nooone ever looks in there. and ive seen a bunch of multiplayer threads posted here so i thought id paste GDjustin's post from in there.

GDJustin said:
I'm making the topic so we can get a dialogue going, but I'm really not interested in being the leader...

#1) I'm sure I won't be that good at the game. I love the genre, but it isn't my strength.

#2) I tend to be flakey when put in charge of this sort of thing.

ANYWAY, can we get a community together? I'm buying the game pretty much strictly for multiplayer, and don't want to have to play with random asshats. Community is everything in this sort of thing.

Edit: GamerTag is ErrorJustin.

now, if anyone is down for some 4 on 4 RIGHT NOW, post in here, if im not on your list give me your gamertag and il send the invites out. after playing this game online having a blast i think its time to take it to the neogaffers.

Median

I'm playing single player and co-op for the most part right now but I might hop on and play some multi every once in a while.

Gamertag: Median87

I should be on sometime tonight.

lastsonkrypt0n.bungie.gif

rod

Banned
alright! we got a 3 on 2 game going on if anyone wants the next few slots let me know il send the invites once this match is up

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Ah, this is a great idea.

I just got the game about an hour ago, playing campaign mode, I LOVE IT.

I've gotten used to the controls for the most part, but I'm still not great at it, I'll be getting online a little bit later. . .

GAMERTAG: Senata Don

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
hmmm

I saw you joined, Cerrius, but I didn't see you. >_>

Edit: It was probably me, to be honest this is my first online console game. <_< :lol

So I probably ****ed something up or didn't get something.

Please add me!! I hardly have any XBL friends and I play every night. I want some good peeps to tear it up in some multiplayer with.

Gamertag: Dopeman84

Grifter

I'm gonna be diving hard into MP as soon as I finish, but I'd get into a game if anyone is up for it now.

Grifter 181

Anyone know what the max number of friends is?

I played tonight with an awsome awsome player...who didnt mind me being killed along the way.I was late picking my girlfriend up form work because of this.tdf213

JB1981

rod said:
played some gears with snake/hacks/hg that shit was crazy, i still suck tho :lol

:lol Rod. I was with you guys too ... my tag's Beamber. We chatted about Resistance. You gonna be playing at all later?

rod

Banned
oh hey man haha, yeh i am, im all gearsed out for a while though maybe in a few hours, y6ou gonna be on? you were pretty good :) snake is a bastard tho
cos hes too good:p

rod

Banned
thanks for the matches today guys. playing with gaffers>>>>>playing with random "GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE N****" yelling morons. hope to play ya'l again tomorrow! il hit everyone else up who wrote theyre tags here if ya not on my list

Coop

I plan on getting it today after class..ill be playing all weekend when I'm not studying

GT:Coop421

Captain N

I really suck at this game and it's because I'm not playing it like its meant to be played. I need to get better.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I woke up this morning not feeling so well, so I'll be home for the next 4 days!

W00T! GT: DAC0C0B

0 = ZERO

SERGE

Wanted to add my 2 cents to the online game lol
I was just WOW all the way the graphics are sooooo amazing...I didn't mind getting cut to pieces at all.
My team members I am sure were getting sick of me saying "omg this looks amazing!"
I was also doing quite well for my first time with the game online, 6 kills a game.
Add EVIL SERGE

ahoyle77

ahoyle

Love it. But dead tired this morning. Up until 1:30, then up at 6am this morning, bummer. Cant wait to do it again tonight.

Online is a blast, just wish it had a party system similar to Halo 2 for unranked games, but other than that it seems great.

Uno Ill Nino

Add me. I usually have like 10 or so people I play with on a regular basis and we know eachother in real life, but 10 is too many for GOW so we need a few more people to become regulars in our group and give us the extra bodies we need for two full rooms of GOW. :)

ahoyle77

Captain N said:
I really suck at this game and it's because I'm not playing it like its meant to be played. I need to get better.

Adds to friend list-

My friends and I went a game (3 rounds) without a kill. It was horrible. But it was our first time on the map, and the guys we were playing had the guide that shows where all the weapons are. Is that online yet?

Sallokin

picked up the game last night and got schooled online by some people who had apparently been playing all their lives. Anyway, if anyone wants to play, add me.

GT= Sallokin

rod

Banned
great game guys! m0dus, your a ****ing crackup :lol il be setting up a match in a few hours and il send out the invites to whoever is playing at the time.

Sumidor

OO add me! GT - TangoTango. I just got the game yesterday and haven't played much, but i'd love to play with people who aren't idiots.

Top Bottom