• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

neogaf GEARS online thread

Ramirez

Sorry for bailin on that one,I was just laggin so bad it wasn't that fun :p

We tryin to get something goin here,add NutterisAFK or DaAnswer3 if you want in...or just send me a message.

rod

Banned
awesome matches guys. hacks i swear im gonna get you :lol oh and m0dus...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:lol

mikeGFG

Banned
rod said:
awesome matches guys. hacks i swear im gonna get you :lol oh and m0dus...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:lol

:lol I know you loved my frag-taggin' skills. Great games, fellas

and just so everyone knows: I'm Doctor Hacks. :)

JB1981

Rod, Mod ... it's time to whoop some ass again today. Let me know when you wanna play. ;)

Doctor Hacks - you're MINE. :lol

rod

Banned
that was ****ing CRAZY guys. we gotta do that again tomorrow. m0dus you have no idea the shit you missed out on :lol cant wait to play again guys il send out the invites again when i see yous on!!

Kai

SamusKai23<-------------gamertag ..... finished single player on insane and am now ready for some mp action.....

Spooka

If you ever need someone to jump in and save you from a curbstomp or make for an easy grenade tag I'll jump in - gamertag: Spooka. After playing in the wilds of xbox live for a bit I could use some sanity.

FightyF

Banned
Mark Gonzales said:
Learn to use the chainsaw. That's all anyone is going to use within a few weeks. Mark my words.

It's been a week and that hasn't been the case, yet.

terrarhythm.png

For the last week I was on every night from around 11-12PM.

I hope to continue that for a while. :)

rod

Banned
were gonna have some games going on for the next few hours so if you want in post your GTs. ive added F4F and revenant

Let me know if any of you guys ever run into me. RyoGCH is the GamerTag. I'm probably on at least once a day. In the evening usually, but it depends on my work schedule.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I finally have an Xbox 360! Got it just for Gears, although I'm sure I won't be that good at this game.

Top Bottom