• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Holy shit E3 is going on!

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Someone want to supply a banner for this month?

June is here! The first half of the year is going to close off with a bang! E3! This is going to be important to us because it will make our wallets hurt down the road, lol!

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

---

Here are my favorite pickups from MAY!

3561166365_930a25a511.jpg

3561168575_a00537d2e8.jpg

3535433496_8fb04e3cdc.jpg

3535432842_11852ab192.jpg

!

Yes Boss!

Yay! New month.

Got some fun stuff coming this month. July will be a doozy, however, with all the fighters arriving and Wii Sports Resort!

cresto

bigcheese said:
June is in the second half of the year?
6th month of the year, so i guess technically thats still the first half. oh how that is annoying!

edit: houston, what type of monitor is that? zeksi!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I might have some pick ups when i head to the mall during the day tomorrow. Does gamestop still carry used games from last gen?

Tashi0106 said:
I might have some pick ups when i head to the mall during the day tomorrow. Does gamestop still carry used games from last gen?
Yeah. Chances are, if it's anything halfway decent, you won't find it.

S. L.

Extending my Kimagure Orange Road collection with the manga, two soundtracks and a music video LD :D :D
pict5165qewt.jpg

also not really i recent pickup, but after working reaaally long on my first resin kit, my Nagano style Qubeley is more or less done now :D
pict5173thgx.jpg

pict5168wj0u.jpg

Bull

I picked up Rock Band because of the Guns N' Roses DLC. Playing with my Guitar Hero 3 controller. So far I've only had a chance to play the DLC (not the tour) which is great.

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

It's been a while since I've picked up any comics but was interested in a few things. Grabbed them from Amazon which has some great prices on trades.

IMG_1545.jpg

S. L.

Mattlikewhoa said:
WOW...That's amazing!!! How many hours did you put into it?
way too many :lol
It is my first resin kit so it often was more a process of one step forward and two steps back. here is a bit of a WIP

S. L. said:
way too many :lol
It is my first resin kit so it often was more a process of one step forward and two steps back. here is a bit of a WIP
Nice one man. I wanted to get into resin kits, but I haven't had the time nor the patience. Good choice on the Quebeley though. One of my all time favs.

A few things...

Nintendo Rep stopped by my store last Wednesday...
IMG_0869.jpg

SID - Uso single (FMA: Brotherhood version).
Front:
IMG_0870.jpg

Back:
IMG_0871.jpg

Inside:
IMG_0874.jpg

The Sky Crawlers BD:
IMG_0958-1.jpg

Uniqlo Mega Man t-shirt (with Parappa shopping bag). My friend and cousin went to NYC last weekend and my cousin brought this back for me.
Bag:
IMG_0950-1.jpg

Shirt front:
IMG_0955.jpg

Shirt back:
IMG_0956.jpg

Yes Boss! said:
If you open that bad boy up then please take a close-up photo for our pleasure!
I'm not that great with photos but here are some quick ones I took:

maaqz7.jpg

168gcib.jpg

2isjqzk.jpg

It really does look very sleek and it's my first limited edition console of any kind :D Haven't had the time to try out Gyakuten Kenji yet, but I'm really happy with the DSi itself

Jason

june09pickup01.jpg

DSi Extend Touch Pen

june09pickup02.jpg

The Verve - Forth (CD/DVD limited edition)
Only $12 from Yesasia. :)

june09pickup03.jpg

Daytime Drinking
Hilarious Korean film.

june09pickup04.jpg

Gintama/Zura towel thing
Grabbed it to qualify for free shipping. Yesasia needs more $1-$2 items. :|

Nikorasu

It is the month of...brand new old stuff! There's been nothing I've been too keen on picking up this month, so it's mostly just stuff from a bygone era that I'm replacing or never had a chance to pick up before:

Brand new Dreamcast! Brand new VGA box! Brand new VMU! Also got a 4-wire modchip I stuck in there the other day. Works like a charm. :) (although none of the instructions for these chips were updated for the completely different mobo layout on the last production-run DCs...took a bit longer to figure everything out)
2m64poj.jpg

Brand new Sonic Adventure 2 10th anniversary pack!
54c2rp.jpg

33l011x.jpg

A few choice imports. (most of them are brand new)
15ml1tk.jpg

Some old-school decliciousness (not brand new unfortunately)
jsy7ox.jpg

Not old, but still brand new: Seimitsu LS-32-01 stick + PS-14-KN buttons
2els4s3.jpg

Okay, I've had him for a while now, but I never posted him and he was sleeping nearby when I took these:
2iuqpeu.jpg

I also ordered the Evangelion 1.11 digital master blu-ray the other day. Maybe I should invest in a better camera next month. :|

B.K.

I got a set of PS3 triggers at Best Buy for $5.

15xv56q.jpg

if8obb.jpg

It makes a pretty big difference. I'm going to go back next week and get another set for my SixAxis controller.

Spike

Nikorasu said:
2m64poj.jpg

A few choice imports. (most of them are brand new)
15ml1tk.jpg

Some old-school decliciousness (not brand new unfortunately)
jsy7ox.jpg

Okay, I've had him for a while now, but I never posted him and he was sleeping nearby when I took these:
2iuqpeu.jpg

I mean, seriously, you have just won this thread and pretty much any other haul thread.

LiK

new arrivals

Overkill HandCannon and Edgeworth LE. Overkill box was badly crushed cuz the UK seller used a bubble envelope, good thing the gun is alright.

gun_lawyerBIG.jpg

Sims 3 is a gift for my sis.

sims3.jpg

ymmv

Banned
I kinda forgot about last month's pickup post so I'll just post all the goodies I got in the past two months... :D There aren't that many games this time. I bought a few new games last week but they still have to arrive - O Infamous, infamous, wherefore art thou Infamous...

games-3.jpg

strips-1.jpg

booksvideos.jpg

rocK`

Banned
LethaL ImpuLse said:
I'm not that great with photos but here are some quick ones I took:

maaqz7.jpg

168gcib.jpg

2isjqzk.jpg

It really does look very sleek and it's my first limited edition console of any kind :D Haven't had the time to try out Gyakuten Kenji yet, but I'm really happy with the DSi itself

Is the DSi region free? if so, day 1

Top Bottom