• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nesquik partners with Girl Scouts to create Thin Mint, Caramel Coconut milk flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/girl-scout-cookie-flavored-milk-from-nesquik

2xXP4V4.jpg

EuAV0z7l.jpg

jme0ez8l.jpg

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
I don't like Thin Mints, but I did pick up some of the Samoa milk and yeah, that's liquid Samoas right there.

Tagalong milk, Nestle pls

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
thin mint milk?

oh fuck. if they were to ever make some powdered mix, id be on it with haste

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I really wish they would sell samoas all year round. :(

I know that feel, but Keebler has you (pretty much) covered with Coconut Dreams.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Why coconut? How come they don't make any normal flavors like chocolate chip?

Because it's the second-best selling Girl Scout cookie.

Been drinking the thin mint one since last month, so kinda shocked that it wasn't already more widespread.

Anyways, Thin Mint legitimately reminds me of the cookie itself. You can taste the mint and you can obviously taste the chocolate, but it's not overwhelming funny enough.

Not a fan of artificial/fake coconut flavoring so that's pretty much what stops me from getting the Samoa flavor.

I get mine at Walgreens, usually on the way home from work.

That does sound really tasty. I want to try it.

I also make a lot of protein shakes and soylent type stuff. So this would be really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom