• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nesquik partners with Girl Scouts to create Thin Mint, Caramel Coconut milk flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Am I one of the few people grossed out by this? I tried some of the Girl Scout branded coffee creamer and it tasted like overly sweet ass-water.

Not to mention the ethical problem of obesity.

You can eat things like this and still lose weight. I mean, there are plenty of unhealthy dessert foods out there, I don't think one more will hurt.

I weigh around 136 lbs. right now. And I love drinking things like this all the time.
I always think it's nice to treat yourself in moderation.

DOWN

Banned
Am I one of the few people grossed out by this? I tried some of the Girl Scout branded coffee creamer and it tasted like overly sweet ass-water.

Huh? I love this kind of stuff and I'm losing weight. And I'm sedentary. What are you suggesting? I sure hope it isn't a suggestion that stuff like this shouldn't be made. I want these kinds of things.

I tried the Thin Mint flavor a few weeks ago since the corner store near me started carrying it - it tastes pretty much as you'd expect. Thin Minty...nom.

DOWN

Banned
It has two different names depending on region (Samoas or Caramel deLites), so I guess this was their compromise solution.

Never knew that. Thin Mints are my cookie of choice so I never caught that both of those names were just different people's reference to the same cookie.

Heavybreathingcat meme always gets me :lol

I'd love a coffee creamer of this. I have mocha peppermint coffee creamer and it's delicious.

Ask and you shall recieve Heavy

Coffee-Mate-Girl-Scout-Cookie-Coffee-Creamer.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Huh, apparently they've also done Girl Scout cookie flavors of frozen yogurt in the past as well. Doesn't seem to be available anymore.

h4Xi5e5.jpg

ampere

The Girl Scout empire continues their plan of caloric conquest... will America resist or fall prey.

I haven't eaten a Girl Scout cookie in ages, but I remember liking Thin Mints a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom