• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bill Watterson (Calvin and Hobbes) Art Revealed! (Not Calvin and Hobbes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
First interview in like two decades -> "ZOMG what a self-important crusader!"

Oh Cyan. That's not what I mean at all, he had the same self-important attitude about his art form when he wrote the editorial for the C&H collection. I'm certainly not saying that he's just recently become self-important, I think he's been that way for a while. I still love Calvin and Hobbes though buddy :p Watterson just seems to be up his own ass a little bit to me

Oh Cyan. That's not what I mean at all, he had the same self-important attitude about his art form when he wrote the editorial for the C&H collection. I'm certainly not saying that he's just recently become self-important, I think he's been that way for a while. I still love Calvin and Hobbes though buddy :p Watterson just seems to be up his own ass a little bit to me

I'm a huge Radiohead fan, but I can recognize when Thom Yorke is up his own ass.

But Bill Watterson? He's as pure as the driven snow on the cover of It's A Magical World.

GCX

People and their opinions and attitudes change over time. It's been 20 years since he wrote the C&H 10th Anniversary Collection. Maybe we should first see what he has to say before claiming it'll be a long form bitching about the media market.

If having an opinion that you stand by means being up your own ass?

Gazunta

Dunno if this is the right thread for it, but Stripped released today for the Kickstarter backers. And you can pre-order it on iTunes in the US for an April 1 release. And it'll be on VHX.TV for everywhere else in the world. (That's where the Kickstarter versions are sent out from, and it's a really slick service!)

It's sitting on my hard drive.

And I'm stuck at work for the next eight hours.

GOD DAMN IT.

Can't wait to hear Watterson talk! The whole film looks incredible. Just a beautiful looking film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom