• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Capcom covers

NotMSRP

box_img_pre_gc.jpg
box_img_pre_gba.jpg
box_img_pre.jpg
box_img_pre.jpg
box_img_pre.jpg
box_img_pre.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Blinky said:
...the hell is Under the Skin?

Its called Panic Maker in Japan. Or did that not really answer your question?

Umm you play this alien that can steal appearances and you have to pull pranks on the earthlings. Looks awesome to me.

Zero 3's boxart is fantastic.

X Command Mission's is pretty good too.

Under The Skin's is a bit empty, but otherwise good.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Grizzlyjin said:

Umm you play this alien that can steal appearances and you have to pull pranks on the earthlings. Looks awesome to me.
I agree. Looks pretty damn amusing to me.

Blinky

Grizzlyjin said:

Neato.

I will get Zero 3 despite not being able to get past more than three stages in either parts 1 and 2.

Also, is Comman Mission an RPG or what? I'm still not clear on it.

Alex

Not just an RPG, an RPG from the exact Dragon Quarter team. That's why lots of folks are going so nuts for it.

nubbe said:
43% of those are Megaman games
I better get all the Mega Man games on release this time. It's hard as hell to find the Zero games in retail anymore. And X8 will hopefully improve upon the X7 forumla.

evilromero said:
I better get all the Mega Man games on release this time. It's hard as hell to find the Zero games in retail anymore. And X8 will hopefully improve upon the X7 forumla.

Is X7 that bad?

BuddyC

Zero 3 will be mine.

P.S. - X7 was that bad...but the intro was a neat blend of cel-shading and traditional animation.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
aparisi2274 said:
I Liked PANIC MAKER so much better than "Under the Skin"

Everyone did, it even makes more sense in English to me. I mean you are trying to cause panic, call it Panic Maker. So easy

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Grizzlyjin said:

Unfortunately, it's pretty damn boring. Big let-down for me. :( All you do is walk around shooting people and getting coins....it doesn't feel challenging and gets old fast after about 10 minutes of play time. I am REALLY hoping that I've missed out on something, but talking to others that got it is giving me the impression that I'm not. It's a shame; the game looks awesome, but plays like crap.

Grizzlyjin

Lyte Edge said:
Unfortunately, it's pretty damn boring. Big let-down for me. :( All you do is walk around shooting people and getting coins....it doesn't feel challenging and gets old fast after about 10 minutes of play time. I am REALLY hoping that I've missed out on something, but talking to others that got it is giving me the impression that I'm not. It's a shame; the game looks awesome, but plays like crap.

Nooooooo, your lying to me. Stop lying to me. Why must you lie? Oh well, hopefully I'll find something I enjoy in it.

Lyte Edge said:
Yep. It is so poo.

Mairu

Lyte Edge said:
How's the music? :/

kiryogi

Banned
BuddyChrist83 said:
Zero 3 will be mine.

P.S. - X7 was that bad...but the intro was a neat blend of cel-shading and traditional animation.

Check out CM's intro :D

FortNinety said:
Well if X7 is that bad, then what's the hope for X8 being good then?

Current e3/demo impressions are promising. Not to mention the team behind it should be more capable too. The team behind X7 was Tatsuya Kitabayashi's. (Previously made BoFV: DQ) So having to make an action game from previously making an RPG was pretty screwy. Not to mention the task of trying to translate that into 3d. XD Luckily, Kitabayashi went back to his roots with Command Mission.

Top Bottom