• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new conker single player f00tage

hobbitx

This game is looking absolutely stunning, almost makes me want to buy an Xbox. I just recently beat and played through Conker on the N64 though only a few months ago and despite how 'purdy' the gfx are, I don't want to do it again for a while even if there is some new stuff. Are they also planning on making a true sequel? You just know they are going to have to do some GTA, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and comic book movie parodies in the next game.

Dragmire

You graphic tards. Er, tarts.

At the very least, I'm sure they'll improve the abysmal control of the shooting sections, if not the entire damn thing. Maybe a less subtle frying pan? You never know the wonders they can accomplish a generation later. Why, it could be what it was always supposed to be! And all in the better part of a decade (No really, who expected them to get it right in four years the first time?). It's a worthwhile fight. You'll get it this time, Rare! This is the generation, I can feel it!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
actually, I think it was more five or six years, since Rare was working on Conker pre-N64 launch, actually. o_O

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
and you would know the quality of the Conker remake, how? Your argument is based solely on video footage.

I found nothing wrong with the way MGS was remade. So what if they changed some dialogue and music? I guarantee you Rare is doing that too.

Top Bottom