• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DMC3 pics

Elios83

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

10.jpg

09.jpg

The screens are really not high quality and in motion it looks waaaaay better,anyway they show a few new locations which recall those seen in the first episode.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
<please have a decent story and cut scenes to go along with this>

Elios83

DarienA said:

From the TGS trailer it seems that you have already been heard by Capcom on both the fronts.

Elios83

Yup it's a prequel and from the cut scenes I have seen in the trailers I think the story could be the most intriguing and elaborated in the series.

Claus

Banned
Why is he shirtless? You'd thinking when fighting demons you'd want as much protection as you can get.

Insertia

looks awesome. it's obvious that the fugly graphics of DMC2 were rushed. glad their taking their time on this one. quickly becoming one of my most wanted for 2005.

Claus said:
Why is he shirtless? You'd thinking when fighting demons you'd want as much protection as you can get.

yeah, when i fight demons i generally wear a sweater.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Claus said:

Dante is half demon, he has taken many a sword to the chest without so much as a scratch. :)

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
DarienA said:

Based on the playable demo, I can't recall any other game with action cutscenes as cool and tightly directed as in DMC3.

belgurdo

Banned
COCKLES said:
They need to go bacck to original Dante and not this homo-erotic version.

Buh? Like the only difference between this Dante and the old one is that he's not wearing a shirt. Hardly homoerotic unless

Top Bottom