• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dragon Ball Fusion trailer shows off new characters, fusions

https://twitter.com/ynz_gtks/status/734183088805154816

VjYAHjph.jpg

The new DBF commercial, which aired during this week's DBS, revealed a ton of characters appearing in the RPG, and along with it some new fusions!

* SSJB Goku
* SSJ4 Goku
* SSJB Vegeta
* Bardock
* Beerus
* Whis
* Jaco
* King Piccolo
* Saibamen
* Turles
* Nail
* Ginyu
* Jeice
* Burter
* Recoome
* Guldo
* Cooler
* Android 16
* Android 17
* Android 19
* Dr. Gero
* Dabura
* Kid Buu
* Pikkon
* Kibitoshin
* Janemba
* Bra
* Uub
* Baby
* Nuova Shenron
* Omega Shenron
* Vegeta + Future Trunks
* Vegeta + Yamcha
* Majin Buu + Mr. Satan
* Pan + Bra

Also, Gohanks EX is coming to Dragon Ball Heroes, and using the QR code from DBH will unlock Future Gohanks for DBF!

Text quote from Reddit.

This adds to the recently revealed Gohanks (adult Gohan x Kid Trunks) and Truhan([i dont know if that is the right name this time]future Gohan x future Trunks). You can search for them on your own as they were revealed via scans (though Gohanks is on the card at the very end of this trailer)

Vegeta x Yamcha is the dumbest fucking fusion ever

I love it. This better get localized

With shit like Piccolo x Krillin, Buu x Hercule, and Vegeta x Yamcha - nothing is impossible. What do you want to see?

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
O_O They included Tiencha! I haven't seen him since Budokai 2

I also really like that Bra and Pan fusion

Fbh

Didn't even know this existed.

Look cool. The fact it's not a fighting game and those short clips of exploration already make it a more exciting DBZ game than anything on home console in the last decade

I hope this gets a US release. All these fusions seem like a lot of fun to play with, though I wonder if they're going to get much characterization in-game since they're probably a combat-only thing?

L Thammy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2BqorAe1LY

New trailer, the combat system seems to have the Grandia style ATB meter bar, it's turn-based with a bit of timing element? Hard to tell, but I'm sold. Please localize this!!

I'm liking a lot of the fusions here: Krillin X Piccolo, Gohan X Trunks, and Vegeta X Trunks in particular. Naturally they go with one of the most boring ones as their mascot. It's pretty cool that we're getting the Dr. Slump cameos as well.

Has anyone translated any details about the gameplay that might not be obvious from the video?

Top Bottom