• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New EGM Scores?

Shompola

Banned
Spike said:
And there is the inherent problems with reviews.

The Cube has no online focus, so to deduct points for that and point that out shows that the reviewer has failed at his job.

Question is though, did they deduct points because of that or is it just a comment about his dissapointment with no online play in general on GC?
And I doubt they scored Halo 2 less because the game isn't an inifinity long.

Chi-Town

IF the scores were real....

Cube people are upset over Metroid Prime 2 scoring 10,9.5,9.5? That would be a great review score for a game.

Eric-GCA

Banned
Yeah, if it was a real score, 10, 9.5, 9.5 is a great score.

Just for comparisons sake (even though it is a fake score) what did the original Metroid Prime score in EGM?

COCKLES

being watched
Lakitu said:
Sounds legit to me, Halo 2 beating out GTA: San Andreas for GOTM? Oh snap!

Master Chief saving humanity from extermination vs pissed off black men with uzis.

Was it ever a competition? :p

Kon Tiki

Banned
Eric-GCA said:
Yeah, if it was a real score, 10, 9.5, 9.5 is a great score.

Just for comparisons sake (even though it is a fake score) what did the original Metroid Prime score in EGM?
10 10 10 10

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch

Metroid Prime, Halo, and GTA VC all got Platinum (three 10s).

Sullichin

Yeah.. I know Mark (Marc?) goes here. Want to confirm or deny please? :(

Eric-GCA, MP did indeed score 10 10 10 from EGM. I'm positive.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Stratos Group 1/12/2003 3.3 out of 5 66.0%

Who the hell are these guys?

The Main Event said:
So I guess we're all expecting the same score for Gran Turismo 4 then.

coupcontra.gif

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Baten Kaitos: 7.5, 9.0, 8.0
Good: It'll please RPG aficionados...
Bad: ...but definitely not newbies
Final: 81.66 = 82%

They said that they liked the art style and storyline but the battle system was too slow-paced and boring.
I did not!

Catalyst

Banned
Complaining about no online multiplayer is fucking stupid :lol. What the fuck do you expect, a network service like Xbox Live? Fuck that shit, I think anyone who complains about no online for GameCube games in their reviews should be castrated, shot, and given the guillotine on sight. It's a given, goddammit.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
These fake scores are such bullshit. I think that the non-EGM fake score troll is teh bias! Come on! How dare he fake a fake score for Metroid that isn't teh 11.

He has this awesome faking technology at his fingertips, yet refuses to use it to give Metroid a previously impossible score. It's like banning stem-cell research.

Speevy

Banned
So the mystery of just what keeps Mario Tennis from being the best tennis game ever despite the fact that it looks fantastic will be withheld for at least a few days.

Speevy said:
So the mystery of just what keeps Mario Tennis from being the best tennis game ever despite the fact that it looks fantastic will be withheld for at least a few days.

Until then, I shall contain my rage against EGM :)

Top Bottom