• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New FFVII to be revealed next week

u_neek

Square Enix will reveal a new entry in the Final Fantasy VII Compilation next week. It will apparently be called "Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus".

From Gamefront.de

Chrono

Banned
Probably a handheld game. It's too early to announce PS3 games and I doubt Square_Enix would announce a mega PS2 game before either of Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy is on the market... Unless of course they just announce the game and not release any media.

I'm going to be optimistic on this one. You better not disappoint me square_enix... FOR YOUR SAKE. :D

AniHawk

5{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0o]Probably a handheld game. It's too early to announce PS3 games and I doubt Square_Enix would announce a mega PS2 game before either of Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy is on the market... Unless of course they just announce the game and not release any media.

I'm going to be optimistic on this one. You better not disappoint me square_enix... FOR YOUR SAKE. :D[/QUOTE]

If it's handheld, it'll be for PSP.

Chrono said:
Probably a handheld game. It's too early to announce PS3 games and I doubt Square_Enix would announce a mega PS2 game before either of Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy is on the market... Unless of course they just announce the game and not release any media.

I'm going to be optimistic on this one. You better not disappoint me square_enix... FOR YOUR SAKE. :D

It could also be an anime series or manga. They seem to have noticed that FF7 is just a money making machine, so they can put it out in anything and it's going to sell.

AniHawk

SolidSnakex said:
It could also be an anime series or manga. They seem to have noticed that FF7 is just a money making machine, so they can put it out in anything and it's going to sell.

They could also tie it into FFVIII and FFX! That would be cooll!!

do you guys really think PSP? I think the chances are there but why ignore the GBA userbase? Well, have to say that after all their milking of their no.1 franchise; I have no more love other than to get that dvd. FFVII remake or else.

AniHawk

TheGreenGiant said:
do you guys really think PSP? I think the chances are there but why ignore the GBA userbase? Well, have to say that after all their milking of their no.1 franchise; I have no more love other than to get that dvd. FFVII remake or else.

I dunno... guess it's because FFVII seems to be a big Sony property in general. I didn't really think about that possibility since Cloud is going to be on the GBA very, very soon.

AniHawk said:
I dunno... guess it's because FFVII seems to be a big Sony property in general. I didn't really think about that possibility since Cloud is going to be on the GBA very, very soon.

I take it that you're refering to Kingdom Hearts COM?

king zell said:
a Gamecube game..

Although that would be hilarious and turn the perception of Gamecube into that of a good RPG console overnight, I don't think so.

I'd love to be wrong. I think we'll get at least one more Squeenix/Game Developers game though. Hopefully the Chronicles series is confined to NDS.

belgurdo

Banned
God, I hope it's a VII sequel. Maybe it'll be enough to finally shut up the "everything Square's made after VII sucks" whiners

Dear Square:

You also made Final Fantasy III, IV, V, VI, VIII, and IX. Please feel free to stop ignoring them at any time.

Love,
Andrew

u_neek

dirgeofcerberus.jpg

Top Bottom