• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forza screens

Redbeard

Banned
forza-motorsport-20040915035303929.jpg
forza-motorsport-20040915035302992.jpg
forza-motorsport-20040915041737679.jpg
forza-motorsport-20040915042235835.jpg
forza-motorsport-20040915042117929.jpg
forza-motorsport-20040915041737117.jpg

Lots more here!

Does this game have rollovers as part of the possibilities in its physics engine? If so, I'll have to rent it...I don't care for sim racers, but I want to play this just to see the visuals and physics in action.

Pug

I have little inclination to buy this game but those are probably the best car models in game I've seen. The reflection of the car bodies seems bang on as does the shinnyness as does the lighting. Why can't this game just sound slightly more exciting than a GT4 wanabe.

Redbeard said:
It's a Corvette.

forza-motorsport-20040915042117492.jpg
forza-motorsport-20040915042117039.jpg

for some reason; the vintage cars are really nice but this one looks very low poly; the grooves seems like a textured element and the modelling line on the rear bumper isn't that nice.

urgh at corvette headlight.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
:lol @ Yellow Ferrari. Someone doesn't know his cars (and colors) for shit.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Can't wait to see real screens. The AA is poured on thick.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i am VERY excited for this game. seemed pretty fucking dope at e3 and i think the screens look fantastic

pestul

What's with the banding on some of the road textures? Did they texture it that poorly.. or is it just a graphical anomoly due to the screencap?

DaCocoBrova said:
Can't wait to see real screens. The AA is poured on thick.

From a marketing standpoint is always best to put your best foot forward, almost all Xbox game screenshots have been ultra hi res with like 16x AA. This is nothing new.
If they keep pumping out great looking screenshots maybe people will forget that it's only running at 30fps.

shibbs

Played it last week, didnt look THAT incredible to me. Im not really into driving(sim) games but the controls felt like GT, just like... you know... real.

Scoobert

I'm noticing it on a couple pictures. I'm guessing its either not done, or it's because of the capture. My guess is probably the capture though.

element

Gek54 said:
Its obvious in the second and third pic
this one?
forza-motorsport-20040915041737679.jpg

I see nothing. I see user made skid marks that remain on the road during the entire race.

other then that, I don't see anything. Only screen i see it in, is the black GTO.

These are renders, not captures.
Ummm, no they aren't. 100% frame buffer shots from an Xbox.

Scoobert

Look at the front wheel, put your finger on the front part of the wheel by the front bumper. Now move your finger to the left. See a little line now?

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Well fuck me up the goatse.....this game looks much better than it used to. Any newer vids showing the seemingly improved graphics?

Shinobi

AlphaSnake said:
:lol @ Yellow Ferrari. Someone doesn't know his cars (and colors) for shit.

:lol It is pretty sad...

The pics look fine BTW...the fanboy nitpicking in general seems to get more and more anal by the day.

Top Bottom