• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW HI-QUALITY TRAILER for Tribes Vengeance (I suck)

And especially since who wants to watch movies of it now. Anyone who honestly thinks this is GOTY material should already own it, or at least have downloaded the demo.

rastex

Banned
That's your personal opinion, and this is mine. The fundamental gameplay of Tribes is vastly more fun to me than any other type of game in the entire industry, other than 2D fighting games. And this latest installment has refined the gameplay to a new level. It's incredible.

edit: to Zap

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Er, maybe next time you should write the name of the game in the topic instead of trying to trick people into paying attention to you. Just a thought.

rastex

Banned
Ghost said:
Er, maybe next time you should write the name of the game in the topic instead of trying to trick people into paying attention to you. Just a thought.

Yes, attention to me, because the entire content of my initial post were 3 links to the same trailer. I'm trying to get attention to the game because I think it kicks SERIOUS ass and is a big contender for GOTY and not enough people know about it.

Zaptruder

Banned
rastex said:
That's your personal opinion, and this is mine. The fundamental gameplay of Tribes is vastly more fun to me than any other type of game in the entire industry, other than 2D fighting games. And this latest installment has refined the gameplay to a new level. It's incredible.

edit: to Zap

No no. Your opinion has nothing to do with the matter. Neither does mine; I like the game, I think it does what it does pretty well. But with the dearth of strong games coming out soon, anyone would be foolish to hedge their bets on T:V as GotY (except as personal GotYs).

So either try again with the thread title, or try again with the videos posted.

rastex

Banned
I didn't know what I posted was held up to some sort of commission that judges on these types of things. Calm down.

edit: Whelp, so much for that.

Top Bottom