• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New OXM Scores and Rumors

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
If this is old feel free to lock it.

Reviews:

Galleon: Islands of Mystery - 6.8
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow - 7.9
Spider-Man 2 - 8.6
Driver 3 - 4.8
Madden 2005 - 9.1
ESPN NFL 2K5 - 9.3
Knight's Aprrentice: Memorick's Adventures - 4.9

Rumors:

The sequel to Crimson Skies will probably be a Xenon launch title.

Warren Spector has left Ion Storm (I thought this was already confirmed?)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Madden 2005 - 9.1
ESPN NFL 2K5 - 9.3

Ugh.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
I have no idea where Mr. Spector is right now. There would be more coverage if he actually left (he being so kind with the press and all), but it's still all rumors at the moment.

And you have no reason to say "ugh" when both games got above 9s, for Chrissakes.

fbcamp

Banned
Why are they reposting the Driver 3 review, also whats the deal with galleon? I thought they liked the game and only had a problem with it's graphics.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
fbcamp said:
Why are they reposting the Driver 3 review, also whats the deal with galleon? I thought they liked the game and only had a problem with it's graphics.

They want to ensure that everybody knows it sucks?

DSN2K

Screaming_Gremlin said:
Rumors:

The sequel to Crimson Skies will probably be a Xenon launch title.

Warren Spector has left Ion Storm (I thought this was already confirmed?)

dry month ? :D

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
DSN2K said:
dry month ? :D

Next Month:

Halo 3 in planning stages for Xenon
New game expects Sequal

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
I read that they said ESPN's Franchise mode is "a dream come true" lol

Yeah, I'll take their review seriously.

God when will these people actually sit down and play the game for real.

Matrix

scorcho said:
yeah, honestly. how could maden get such a high score?

Franchise mode in espn..have you played it?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Matrix said:
Franchise mode in espn..have you played it?

yeah.. I had Anqoin Bouldin (SP?), Roy Williams, Randy Moss, Larry Fitzgerald, Ricky Williams, Vick and Shockey all on the same team (did a fantasy draft) plus a stacked D and still have over half of my cap room left. I took back to back to back to back superbowls..

then contracts started expiring, I signed people to too much money and couldnt afford to field the NFL minimum roster number.. so I had to cut everyone and sucked wind for the next 6 years (I call it the Florida Marlin effect).

Top Bottom