• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Review Score Bias? A statistical analysis of IGN, Gamespot, and 1UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

dkfans2.jpg

That third guy does not play by the rules

Drewsy

Banned
M3wThr33 said:
]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/1098/reesescrazylegorobotho2.jpg

Wow, I haven't seen this in awhile. Thanks for posting it!

*clicks and drags into 'classic gifs' folder.*

Also, this thread is kind of ironic in that we just had a heated thread about why, exactly, reviews scores suck.

You see, people, this is the kind of ugly shit that can come from review scores.

SickBoy

I just stayed in this thread to see where that Reese's Puffs comic came from. Legorobot, eh? Eeenteresting.

castle007 said:
this picture makes no sense. How did they end up playing for the final if they played in the semifinal??

Using my amazing powers of deduction, it appears as though each leg until the final was a four-player race, from which the top two times advanced.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
5xt0w75.jpg

Legorobot024.jpg

5yaro68.jpg

Legorobot026.jpg

4p0mt14.jpg

the rest of his hilarious comics depict crudely drawn stick figure nipples and genitals, which, though consisting of only a line or a dot, might still be considered nsfw

LukeSmith

It is the weekend in Australia, right?

Oh shit, so beaten.

Did someone say "bring on the cats" am I late there, too?

Drewsy

Banned
To all you lurkers and junior members out there, take this as a cautionary tale. Look at the original poster, marvel at the grotesque mutation the internet has created, ponder in horror over how long it took him to type up the OP.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
LukeSmith said:
It is the weekend in Australia, right?

Oh shit, so beaten.

Did someone say "bring on the cats" am I late there, too?

Not quiiiiite. But close enough.

Hunter D

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with some of you people!?! Must there be a theory as to why a game doesn't score what you were expecting?

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Bildi said:
Only if our weekend starts on Friday afternoon.

Mine pretty much started the second I picked up a promo copy of Guitar Hero III. Wheeeeeee!

Jtrizzy

oops it was PGR3...and what do you know? that was wrong too. I was just going from the linked stats thread.

I was just about to say that the other thread had some interesting stuff, but clearly the scores are off in this case.

Speevy

Banned
Jtrizzy said:
that was the thread i was referring to. Unless I'm reading something wrong, which is likely, he has 1up giving PGR3 a 100

They did give it a 10. They just posted multiple reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom