• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PA (11/15/04)

Bregor

20041115l.jpg

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Teh Hamburglar's Avatar is 100 times funnier then this P-A

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Well it looks like this and the previous strip (xbox types) has officially brought their good streak to a screaming halt.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I dunno, I'm craving pop-tarts and lemonade now.

lilraylewis said:
Maybe I'm missing something, but there's no punchline in this strip, right?

There's no real punchline in most PA strips. I guess maybe if I knew what that thing was, it'd be a little funny.

Anytime I have not been summoned by the Gabe Signal, I'm either botching some home maintenance task or playing Metroid Prime 2. It "ships" today as well, and it pleases me to speak well of the game as I'm fairly obsessed with it. Retro shocked us when they were able to make a first-person Metroid game that was not only excellent on its own merits but could genuinely adopt the mantle of that much loved series. To a certain extent, they're not shocking us this time. All they've done is make another completely excellent first-person platformer with solid shooting gameplay, a unique aesthetic, and a satisfying, traditional progression. I typically play it until the lack of sleep causes vivid, terrifying hallucinations to enter my visual field.

Cool.

Top Bottom