• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new PSP video footage?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Now that was awesome, I can't wait to see more 2D and possibly 3D fighters on the system. Thanks for the link. :)

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Vamp Chronicles loads nice and quick, but probably can't use that as an indicator of UMD access since the PSPs on the showfloor were apparently running the games from Memory Stick.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
Awesome video!
The girl-accessories looked even better off camera! Especially at the end of the day when they lined all 100 of them up in front of the booth. :)

kaching said:
Vamp Chronicles loads nice and quick, but probably can't use that as an indicator of UMD access since the PSPs on the showfloor were apparently running the games from Memory Stick.
It'd be neat if games can eventually be put to MemorySticks :p save up some battery time and get better load times at the same time - not to mention that might be an incentive to grab one of those 1GB sticks :p

All the neater if PS3 also supported them, but I never want to put too much faith in Sony for making logical decisions when it comes to MemoryStick :|

Fafalada said:
It'd be neat if games can eventually be put to MemorySticks :p save up some battery time and get better load times at the same time - not to mention that might be an incentive to grab one of those 1GB sticks :p

All the neater if PS3 also supported them, but I never want to put too much faith in Sony for making logical decisions when it comes to MemoryStick :|

*points fat finger* PIRATE!!!!

seanoff

holy shit, that is a brilliant screen. Jesus.

No wonder DCharlie was raving about it. Cows i want one now.

that screen will sell lots of PSPs

Bebpo

Banned
seanoff said:
holy shit, that is a brilliant screen. Jesus.

No wonder DCharlie was raving about it. Cows i want one now.

that screen will sell lots of PSPs

Well that and the totally awesome experience that is Lumines ^___^

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Fafalada said:

I can't believe they didn't take the opportunity to add one to the redesigned PS2.

Kobun floated the idea a few months ago that Sony Connect might become the distribution mechanism for games to be downloaded to memory stick. I would love to see that - it's the friggin' 21st century and we're still using portable devices that rely almost completely on shrinkwrapped software for their content...insane!

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
Shogmaster said:
*points fat finger* PIRATE!!!!
Hey, I was thinking about the greater good - secure memory card installs, downloadable content, stuff like that.
Besides, for er... backups... the Development Kit reads DVD-Rs - much less fuss then messing around with hacking expensive memory sticks ;)

Kaching said:
I can't believe they didn't take the opportunity to add one to the redesigned PS2.
I think a firewire port or USB2.0 ports with the asociated HDD drivers would be much better deal for PSTwo if you're referring to uses HDD had.
1GB cards are still rather expensive, and space is still so limited it would allow only for a small subset of already supported HDD features.

But yeah, I also agree that online distribution on PSP should be high on their priorites - surely Sony of all companies can come up with secure distribution channels.

Top Bottom