• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New RE4 video plus direct feed TGS 2004 trailer

Mikami playing is pretty cool. He's actually using the "kick" action than most people I've seen play, and the fluidity of the shoot + kick combo looks really cool.

SantaC

Yes I can see this is an improved build. In the village there is now a man speared by a giant anchor which is on fire. Nasty stuff!

SantaC

Here comes a new pic from the improved demo!

damn RE4 is really nasty stuff!

nasty.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Awesome video. I like Mikami's play style. IGN needs to get more videos of games being played by the creators

SantaC

Wario64 said:
Awesome video. I like Mikami's play style. IGN needs to get more videos of games being played by the creators

IAWTP2

It's cool how he first shot the villager in the leg, and then kicked he/she when he/she was kneeling. I don't think I can do that in my demo version.

shpankey

not an idiot
This game is going to kick ass. My daughter and I are really looking forward to it. As an aside, we are really starting to get into playing games together on her GameCube. Really fun and the time with her is great. I normally prefer my Xbox but she has gotten me into a few GCN games recently.

Culex

Banned
The HUD is different now. The game looks much cleaner in these vids than the TGS promo.

Notice the English, too :)

RE4HUD.JPG

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
mikami playing RE4 was awesome.

btw, i think it's meant to be a spanish village so I guess they're meant to be speaking spanish?

Society said:
probably that big bald guy with the beard. he's the village chief.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio4/english.html
Leon's search for Ashley leads him to a mysterious village. This intimidating one-eyed individual is the chief of the village and a priest who teaches an obscure religion to his macabre disciples.

megateto

Scrow said:
btw, i think it's meant to be a spanish village so I guess they're meant to be speaking spanish?

Yes, it's in a Spanish village: they speak Spanish (I can't tell if they are using real Spanish people for the voices or people from South America, accents are quite different: I' m at work and no audio available) and I can tell you that the game, if it wants to be historically correct, is set before 2002: the used currency is peseta, which is what we used to have before the almighty euro (€) came aboard.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
Although the villagers speak Spanish the game doesn't actually take place in Spain according to Kobayashi. It's just somewhere in Europe.

megateto

cybamerc said:
Although the villagers speak Spanish the game doesn't actually take place in Spain according to Kobayashi. It's just somewhere in Europe.

Oh, c'mon¡¡¡¡

They are using pesetas, speaking Spanish and it is not set in Spain. Is there any colony from the XVII century I have missed??? XD

Deg

Banned
Alot better infact. :)

The trailer is awesome. The game looks very well presented. Looks quite fresh.

Tenguman

it's just crazy to see the swarms of insane-people just coming for you.

seems like they just keep coming, from behind - above, etc etc

this game will rock

shpankey

not an idiot
just amazing... i mean, i just keep watching these videos everyday and still they blow me away. my biggest gripe is i wish i could play this on halloween night, that would freaking rule!

Top Bottom