• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New SuperMario DS/ MP6 pics and art.

Very nice, the art is really cool as well, especially for MP6. Wario and a Cloud kart thing though? :lol The monkey is so cute though.

But man, I can't wait for Mario 64 DS, it's looking really nice and full of classic addictive mini-games with that Mario twist. Very nice.

Kon Tiki

Banned
jarrod said:
That beach makes the 2nd new area revelaed for Super Mario 64 DS, correct? Can't wait to play it. :)
Actually it is a MP arena. It was shown during the Gamer's Summit demonstration.

olimario

Banned
Hmmm...
I don't know why I can't see them.

i_5922.jpg
i_5923.jpg
i_5924.jpg

jarrod said:
That beach makes the 2nd new area revelaed for Super Mario 64 DS, correct? Can't wait to play it. :)

Eh, somewhat. It looks like the multiplayer area already shown in the Gamespot video, he mentions showing it and the music. It's based on SMS.

EDIT: BLARGHATORY

I had hoped for shots of the new Super Mario Bros from the title. I know Mario 64 will be fantastic as ever, but the New Super Mario Bros is one of the games that excites me the most (as long as you actually control mario directly, instead of helping with the stylus like Yoshi's touch and go as well as (probably) the DS kirby.

Can't wait for Mario, just a matter of weeks now. I have a feeling that more than 1 of the mini-games will be hugely addictive and very time consuming.

Top Bottom