• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New XBN, Burnout 3 scores 10/10!!!!!!!!! Fable gets a 9/10, new Halo 2 shots!!

Courtesy of funcojoe at the IGN XGB

Fable got a 9/10.
Cover feature on KOTOR 2
Halo 2 multiplayer feature, has some new screens.

Next issue - HALO 2, World first debut of single-player screens and info! AND more multiplayer details, including the new clan system and what's really under Master Chief's helmet.

Scores:
Buronout 3 - 10/10
Fable - 9/10
ESPN NHL 2K5 - 7/10
NHL 2005 - 9/10
Pro Fishing Challenge - 4/10
Silent Hill 4 - 6/10
Army Men Sarges War - 3/10
Guy Game - 00/10
Nam 67 - 4/10
Yager - 7/10
Galleon - 4/10
Room Zoom Race for Impact - 4/10

Gerber

Banned
XBN rocks. OXM's new editor sucks dingalings. His editorials and picture captions are so lame and old fartish.

That's amazing...Amazing that the guy who once managed Retro Studios, can make a game like The Guy Game...And, I wonder if these single-player screens are exclusive to XBN?

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Debut? I know I've seen single player screens before.

This issue's multiplayer screens are probably the ones leaked onto the net not so long ago.

WarPig

ToyMachine228 said:
That's amazing...Amazing that the guy who once managed Retro Studios, can make a game like The Guy Game...And, I wonder if these single-player screens are exclusive to XBN?

The Guy Game has no actually useful staff in common with Retro.

It's a joint feature between XBN and EGM. Their November issues will both have lots of new Halo 2 shinola, both solo and multiplayer.

DFS.

Kon Tiki

Banned
WarPig said:
The Guy Game has no actually useful staff in common with Retro.

It's a joint feature between XBN and EGM. Their November issues will both have lots of new Halo 2 shinola, both solo and multiplayer.

DFS.

Top Heavy Studios, a company started by Jeff Spangenberg--the founder of Metroid Prime-developer Retro Studios--is currently developing The Guy Game for both the PC and for at least one unspecified console.

/me pretends he did not see the word usefull.

Mrbob

Awesome. Halo 2 single player info! Mehopes my XBN is here today!

Can't wait to see the reasoning behind NHL 2005 scoring higher than ESPN NHL 2K5. :D Does someone on the XBN staff have a popcorn fetish?

3rdman

Galleon - 4/10

Total utter bullshit. Graphics whores need not apply when reviewing this game because its actually very good.

MC Safety

3rdman said:
Galleon - 4/10

Total utter bullshit. Graphics whores need not apply when reviewing this game because its actually very good.

It would be total utter BS if you complained about a review you did not read.

pilonv1

Disco Stu said:
It would be total utter BS if you complained about a review you did not read.

What were the complaints then? Granted it is a flawed game, but there were some excellent features and the atmopshere was pretty cool.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
galleowned. i still want it, though. i'm hoping it'll get cheap before it gets scarce.

golem

man i hope my xbn sub is still going... it really is one of the better mags out there at the moment

Top Bottom