• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

DMczaf

What's a Dreamcast?

imxrp8djWx9cL.gif

Gobias

Banned
I like you Gobias, but looking at your avatar and reading this makes me kinda mad. I'm not a McCoy fan also if you didn't know. You need a TL9 avatar ( Thad Lewis)

I'm not really a Weeden fan, if that's what you think. TL might be the best looking QB since Quinn though.

Sitting here making fun of Tammy with some friends because one of our company is rooting for him. We told the dude that Brady is a garbage cheated with a really wide vag but he isn't buying it. Any good pictures making fun of the little bitch?

Sitting here making fun of Tammy with some friends because one of our company is rooting for him. We told the dude that Brady is a garbage cheated with a really wide vag but he isn't buying it. Any good pictures making fun of the little bitch?

The dreamy one where he has that goat in his hands.

type "I am jealous of Tom Brady" into google and you might find what you are looking for

Top Bottom