• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Seguin

Banned
Columbus is like three hours and they are tough to watch. I tried to get into the Bruins but they drafted Phil Kessel, the worst fucking piece of fucking cock licking shit eating pile of awful the year I got there so that was out.
We're much happier without him.

untitled-1103rcr.gif

Rorschach

Anyone else notice Frank Gore's package flapping every which way in the 9ers game? He needs to wear a tighter strap or get some protection.

Patriots fucking exposed. I tell people this every season. They play in a shit division in a shite conference and they get easy opponents in the playoffs every year. But know they facing a real team with the new Elite QB of the AFC.

Patriots fucking exposed. I tell people this every season. They play in a shit division in a shite conference and they get easy opponents in the playoffs every year. But know they facing a real team with the new Elite QB of the AFC.

:/ people say that every year and they always come up big. They are fucking cockroaches, damn near impossible to kill. There's a reason they are always in this game; have to respect the cockroach.

Pats got it back

Top Bottom