• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Look at Jordy's deal, he's getting peanuts, but doesn't give a fuck because he wants to play football.
I'm sure his deal could get boosted, too.

Greg is a little underpaid, I think $10mil, but he's been acting like a clown.

Whatever, let's just see how this season goes.
:lol, Jordy's probably furious he signed his extension right before his breakout year.

All these dudes have egos, it's part of the game to think you're the best. So why not be paid among the best? And again, this isn't so much about existing salary as it is about not having to go elsewhere once the season's over.

Anyway, as I said, as long as he stops talking about it once we play ball I don't really care what he says now. And if we let him go so we can overpay Raji I'm going to leave a sack of flaming turds on Ted Thompson's doormat.

Guys Bill Clinton is killing Romney/Ryan. I imagine this is how what the Niners are going to do this season just roll over the fakes like the Giants.

RBH

I'm going to dropkick somebody in the taint if I have to see that mother fucking Internet Explorer commercial again with that shitty ass song in the background.

Top Bottom