• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Afrikan

that was a PI, it might not look like it from that behind the endzone view...but from the other one it was...he initially was pushing him with this right arm, then stopped extending it...but doesn't matter.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I never really understood why the Bills committed so hard to Fitzpatrick other than they have been playing musical chairs at QB for a long time.

Somehow Buffalo needs to out suck the Dolphins and get a decent draft pick.

Hard not to feel sorry for fellow small market teams :(

Narag

Obvious Goodell made that call to punish the players winning the appeal. The fix was in from the start.

No doubt this was in the works for a while hence the regular refs not having a new contract to take the spotlight off his chicanery. He's had this shit planned for months, nay, years.

Doorman

And still we see that the best player on the Rams offense is Matthew Stafford.

Enough with the female line-judge talk, geez.

Kusagari

I never really understood why the Bills committed so hard to Fitzpatrick other than they have been playing musical chairs at QB for a long time.

Somehow Buffalo needs to out suck the Dolphins and get a decent draft pick.

Hard not to feel sorry for fellow small market teams :(

That's probably why. He actually showed promise, unlike all the other bums they've had for years, so they signed him without thinking.

Pimpwerx

I'm trying to figure out why Richard Marshall is covering Andre Johnson so much. Sean Smith should be on him. I can only assume we're running a lot of zone. PEACE.

Top Bottom