• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So whats the panthers offense excuse??

BucsJailbreak.gif

5 lineman

0 fucks

All the reports about Moss this offseason were glowing, that he was in great shape and on a mission to prove he still got it and that he was gonna surprise everyone.

I started getting into the x's and o's of it, really researching the systems and the plays and positions and how teams have different but effective strategies, how matchups make a big difference...its all so fascinating and I fell 100% in love with it. So much so that when my Saints arent playing I will even watch shit like Rams vs Browns. I am hopelessly in love with this sport.

Back in middle school, I actually never understood why everyone cheered for a first down. It always sounded like a bad thing to me. Today, I don't understand all of the intricacies of the sport, but it's still fun to watch. I watch games even if the Saints aren't playing, but I'm definitely not as interested in it.

Saints played to the end.

eznark

Banned
^True, the Packers do need secondary help.

That gif looks like it is supposed to be some sort of a screen and Scam fucked it up.

Top Bottom