• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
New refs actually called a penalty on Woodson?

New refs > old refs

ibm3rb2KDM0y8N.gif

Never gets old.

Charles Woodson...he's safety right? Not corner?

i know there's a ton of flags and that's not fun to watch, but i think these refs are doing pretty good.

The problem is we're not used to seeing refs call the game using all of the rulebook.

It'd be like high school refs calling the NBA. The amount of traveling calls would sky rocket!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
New refs actually called a penalty on Woodson?

New refs > old refs

How so? Did you watch the Packers play at all last year? Woodson gets called for penalties like 8 times a game.

cajunator

Banned
I think the team will play a lot better under Joe Vitt, but thats six games away :(
Aaron Kromer doesnt have the intensity that Sean Payton does. The team reflects that with lack of tempo. Vitt is am uch more firey guy, at least compared to Kromer.
Fuck I miss Sean Payton.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Replacement refs smh

Top Bottom