• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Mindlog

GG68B.jpg

Aww, poor kitty got wet. Good game.

Bowser

Can't not show up in the first half and expect to win. D played fairly well in the 2nd half but the Bucs made every play when it counted. Real possibility of 0-4 staring us in the face now.

DM, PM the avatar of your choice.

brentech

Whenever it's within one score, Rodgers will chuck a int or throw it out of bounds 3 plays in row. Down by 14, march that shit down the field for a score.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Boom.

We still look good offensively when we're not getting greedy or doing stupid shit.
This is my biggest problem with McCarthy's playcalls. He does this shit constantly. Especially when it's a big game. The two drives the Packers have had that were decent this game were devoid of greedy, low percentage plays.

Don't be fooled by Kolbs mysterious misdirections. He ought to be able to make a 66 yard drive at least once for the 50 plus Mill we paid this cock sucker.

Godslay

Banned
I like the mental image of Rodgers watching other games on the sideline and getting jealous over how other QBs are playing.

"Kolb just led a TD drive? Screw that, I can do that."

:jnc

He must have tuned in from the Bucs/Cats game.

"Freeman and Cam, I've got this."

Top Bottom