• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Vince McMahon is a cold mother fucker. Lawler dies and the show keeps going? Won't notify family or discuss on air? Crazy

Wait, I thought it ws just a heart attack? Has he been confirmed dead?

And the show always goes on, even when Owen Hart fell from the rafters to his death -_-

eznark

Banned
Vince McMahon is a cold mother fucker. Lawler dies and the show keeps going? Won't notify family or discuss on air? Crazy

Isn't that what they did when that dude fell from the rafters and died? Just scraped his ass off the concrete and went on with the show.

Goddamn.

:jnc

Laugh it up, bionic wasn't even that involved in his twins.

"We played a very good football team who outplayed us"
-Jeff Saturday

I like this bloke.

saturday got fucking abused by justin smith and ray macdonald all game. actually, your entire line did. thankfully you play a vastly inferior defense in the bears this week, so you should have more success

p.s.

still waiting on that erron in an alex jersey photo so you can have your new avatar!

squicken

Did Lawler really die?

BookieBreaker ‏@B00kiebreaker2
@yesac316 @incarceratedbob Cole is lying #WWE will not announce it during broadcast.

BookieBreaker ‏@B00kiebreaker2
Please don't @ me about what Cole said, company man he's not in the back. #WWE wouldn't announce his death over air. Family not notified

Afrikan

I don't know who the fuck Lawler is but he isn't dead.

Maybe you know him by way of Andy Kaufman

lawler-kaufman.jpg

Top Bottom