• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

20050523-tows-tom-cruise-2-600x411.jpg

Godslay

Banned
It's funny because the Broncos have been more relevant in recent history than the Cowboys.

Well Troy Aikman/Michael Irving are still on TV, Romo dated Jessica Simpson, and Emmitt Smith did win Dancing with the Stars. So he is right to a point.

Quote: "Wilson said he wrote out a list of goals for the season yesterday. Wilson rattled it off: "Five yards a carry, at least 10 touchdowns, at least six 100-yard games, no sacks allowed on my behalf, no fumbles and at least a play of 20 yards."

Whoops

Bowser

Not every black person is stupid man. You racist!

Chapel Hill is actually a really good school bro

These are the Giants we're talking about.

All you gotta do is look at his avatar lol, wouldn't be a proper dookie if he didn't throw out that jab

Slo

Anybody else having trouble getting into photobucket? I don't want to alarm anyone, but I don't currently have access to the JAllen plate, should an emergency arise.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
All you gotta do is look at his avatar lol, wouldn't be a proper dookie if he didn't throw out that jab

I'm not sure they even know what I'm talking about. Now that its died down, I can throw a few cheapshots here and there :p

EDIT: There may be 4 Duke players on an NFL roster now, I really have nothing else. :(

Top Bottom