• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

LJ11

I think the worst thing about the scabs is where they spot the ball, seems like they're really terrible at it, among other things.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL refs. Last weekend I defended them.

This weekend that's not happening. They're getting worse.

Wes

venison crêpe
How was that block not illegal? I don't know the rules for that area of the game but holy crap that had to hurt.

eznark

Banned
I think the worst thing about the scabs is where they spot the ball, seems like they're really terrible at it, among other things.

This should always be done in the booth, scabs or not. The league wants it but its one of the issues the babies dont want to settle on.

Owzers

I thought the whole point of putting tebow in on occasion was the threat of the pass along with the run game. Not letting him pass at all is a bit ridiculous, even if he misses, it would keep the defense honest.

oneHeero

Fucking horrible. I'm a Seahawks fan, but that was a bullshit hit by Tate. >:/

It was a bad hit and horrible call against Carter vs Tate but the rest of your secondary has been doing an ace job on hits. A trade off in a sense, since they had tons of chances to take of the cowboys heads.

Top Bottom