• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

untitled-9lasps.gif

The M.O.B

Chris Johnson Rushing yards Week 1: 4
Chris Johnson Rushing yards Week 2: 15

I CALLED IT! DOUBLE THE YARDS IN WEEK 2.

#1 DRAFT PICK HERE WE COME!

DAT 30 MIL GURANTEED!

woodchuck

just a pathetic showing by the cowboys. of course, no one is surprised. pretty much everyone was flat.

and felix jones is just god awful. i dont think he even cares about football anymore. After coming in out of shape, I don't know why garrett keeps giving him playing time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Chris Johnson Rushing yards Week 1: 4
Chris Johnson Rushing yards Week 2: 15

I CALLED IT! DOUBLE THE YARDS IN WEEK 2.

#1 DRAFT PICK HERE WE COME!

DAT 30 MIL GURANTEED!

CJ2K screwed every other player who wants to hold out for the next forever. He's been absolutely terrible since he got that contract.

Sanchez was as bad today as he was good last week. Hopefully Revis and Keller are healthy next week, Greene comes back on point and the Jets can try some receivers other than Holmes and Kerley.

squicken

they can still lose but the rams are different than last year. really impressed with fisher. they got killed by lots of bad defenses last year. fun game either way

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sanchez retire already.

Top Bottom