• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Suhni, please gif that hand off mishap...:jnc

untitled-46urrc.gif

JABEE

Me and ez are vindicated on his shitty arm strength.

I had a feeling it was fools gold last week.

On the good news for the Broncos I have a feeling their running game and defense are legit. Peyton just needs to lean on them Farve style (when he was in Minny).
Your analysis is usually spot on. It looks like he can't make the throws he used to make.

MechDX

Me and ez are vindicated on his shitty arm strength.

I had a feeling it was fools gold last week.

On the good news for the Broncos I have a feeling their running game and defense are legit. Peyton just needs to lean on them Farve style (when he was in Minny).

Or Pittsburghs defense just is not very good anymore.

Godslay

Banned
Well that was a good stop at least. Thank Tebow he dropped it. At this rate, he'll have 7 picks in the first half. Still beats having Cutler at the helm.

Tabris

Relax people. If you bad talk Peyton, just remember I'll be recording your name down and make you look foolish after manning wins both Mvps.

Luck > Peypey

Jim Irsay later tonight on Twitter: i told u al. we made rite dec. to let pey go. luck iz da best.

Skip Bayless later tonight on Twitter: ALL TEBOW DOES IS WIN, ALL PEYTON DOES IS CHOKE! GREATEST QB EVER? HAH NOT EVEN BEST BRONCOS QB IN PAST 15 YRS. Tebow>Peyton>Elway #itoldyouso

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Such a great start lol

I need to hook my tv back up to my pc to make gifs again lol.
But sunhi makes shit so fast now lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I think this is the year the Texans finally beat Peyton.

It has to be.

Top Bottom