• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Nameless

I think it's clear Brian Griese had his face surgically altered to look like Peyton Manning after the real one died in neck surgery.

Talon

Since when can you challenge tipped ball calls? I know you can in college but didn't think that was allowed in the NFL.

I swear this replacement ref thing is getting on my last damn nerves...Im not sure I can take this all fucking season

Yeah. Don't tell that to anyone here though. Let's all jump on the replacement refs for making a good call because nobody here understands the rule at all.

EVEN IF that's the case...it doesnt change that if we had our normal refs in there.....We wouldnt be at a commercial break as they command much more respect from the coaches/players (not that they get much in the first place but they do get alot more than these replacement refs)

Yeah, looks like the defender got there a tad early, but hard to tell. Call will probably stand.

Even though I'm a Chargers fan (well, after the Bills but they always let me down) I gotta feel sad for Peyton. He's definitely been my favorite player over the past decade.

Top Bottom