• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

brentech

oZAGY.gif

I don't have no fancy gif

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8266ddb8/Rodgers-catches-his-own-pass

UberTag

The offensive star of the 1st quarter... none other than CEDRIC BENSON.
Rodgers, Cutler, Marshall, Nelson, Cobb, James Jones, Finley, Jeffery, Forte, Bush, Hester, Bennett... none of these names can compare with the magnificence that is Lord Cedric.

This game is great, eff the haters!

Nice to see the Pack utilizing the RB. And we benched Jarrett Bush. All hail McCarthy!

e: Jordy can't catch, Finley can't catch, James Jones definitely can't catch. Clearly we should trade Jennings.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jermichael Finley is such an asshole.

"I know Gronk and Jimmy Graham — they did well last year, But in this league, you've got to do it consistently. If you've shown that you can do it one time, you have to come back and do it."

Has he ever shown any consistency?

UberTag

Cedric Benson is on a pace to score 25.6 FANTASY POINTS in standard leagues tonight.
Even more if he scores a touchdown.

"I know Gronk and Jimmy Graham — they did well last year, But in this league, you've got to do it consistently. If you've shown that you can do it one time, you have to come back and do it."

Sure he has... he's consistently AWFUL.

TheFatOne

lol He isn't even as good as Hernandez.

Fox318

a3pY4.gif

brentech

Packers receiver corp needs a GIF made with their faces on the guys in the 'all I do is win win win....'
Just replace win with drop. Gold.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I was excited to have picked up Cedric Benson, too bad I lost Fred Jackson to that injury, but he should be good in a few weeks. Gotta hope Spiller is crap.

Top Bottom