• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

"Where??!?!?!?"

Holy fuck Freeman?!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
This Toyota commercial is terrible. I would never drink coffee that a stranger handed to me, I'd call security.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Why don't the bears move Marshall around?

The texans for years have routinely been lining up Andre in the back field, in the slot, out wide and motioning him from each position.

Also it would help if he caught the ball when it's thrown his way.

brentech

I can laugh at Benson during these early games, but he basically runs harder than any back we've had in the last 5 years.

I just wish we had Brandon Jackson for pass protection/catching

UberTag

Forte's done for the year. Michael Bush is an RB1 the rest of the way.
It's deja vu from last season.

Marshall and James Jones
If you're losing your fantasy matchup solely due to the contributions (or lack thereof) of James Jones in a Thursday night game, your team has bigger problems than just him.

SF plays a 3-4 and regularly rush 4. When they go nickel they change to a 4 man front. They did start rushing just 3 late in the game though.
You're right of course, totally screwed that up. My bad!

But they did rush 4 basically all game. I didn't re-watch the last 2 Packers drives (stopped at 30-15), but it sounds right that the Niners sent less pressure towards the end. The Packer O looked better as a result.

Top Bottom