• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Leshoure is looking like the running back the Lions have needed for the last 10 years. Even if we do lose this game, it makes me hopeful to see more of what he's got, if only he could work up a little bit more breakaway ability.

He has looked good in his first game.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Jason Hanson may be the only Coug that's happy today!

utmxw.jpg

UberTag

Leshoure is looking like the running back the Lions have needed for the last 10 years. Even if we do lose this game, it makes me hopeful to see more of what he's got, if only he could work up a little bit more breakaway ability.
Clearly seeing what Leshoure has got was the only priority for the Lions today.
Certainly winning the game wasn't high on the list. Thankfully the Titans are so awful, Detroit may just back into a victory despite that.

MattDoza

Hester ran the route wrong, and it was still a catch-able ball.

Did he? He looked like he ran a damn good route, and just didn't maintain proper body control to jump for it. The announcers got it right, if he had kept running after the break, he would have made a better leap for the ball, instead of backpedaling and not being able to extend for the ball.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
JESUS FUCKING FLAGS. GODDAMMIT.

COME ON.

COME ON.

COME FUCKING ON.

GOOOOOOOOOD.

AND NICE PROTECTION.

I WANT A NEW O-LINE. FUCKEKFKDKSHSJDHF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom