• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I don't remember when was the last time we lost two games in a row. That could very well happen today.

Where the hell is LUNCHBOX? LOL
He would have given a witty comment now.

The last time the Pats were below .500 was 2003. The Pats are 13-1 after a loss. The Patriots started 1-3 in 2001.

I ain't scared, the key to winning the Super Bowl nowadays is to start slow, creep into the playoffs and then actually start giving a fuck.

LJ11

Wow, really sucked that the Pats couldn't/didn't want to pay him. Okay, they pretty much got Chandler Jones to replace him but still, I liked his play last year. The knock on him before he signed with the Pats was that he sucked against the run, but I didn't see that either last year.

Also, a Miami/Jets tie would be hilarious. Tebow at the coin toss, need that divine intervention.

Jones and Anderson would be a good combo, I just think they wanted to allocate money to the tight ends so the let him walk.

UberTag

Here we go. Ill predict it for you.
Oline breaks down, Brees scrambles, throws a pick 6. Game gets blamed on Brees entirely despite him playing fairly well and everybody accuses him of just sitting on his money.
Would you settle for a 3-and-out giving the Chiefs great field position?
I'm going down in Eliminator. :(

Gigglepoo

Here we go. Ill predict it for you.
Oline breaks down, Brees scrambles, throws a pick 6. Game gets blamed on Brees entirely despite him playing fairly well and everybody accuses him of just sitting on his money.

When has Brees ever been blamed for anything bad in the media?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You know what?

Keep the scab refs. It's absolute chaos.

GQman2121

Banned
God damn it.....

A5r8Ll.png

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I think it adds a lot of fucking drama to the NFL with these scabs

Every week they will have the main spotlight

Rorschach

We start the game passing for some stupid reason and it's a pick. We run and it's a TD. Fuck you, Knapp!

Thanks for audibling, Palmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom