• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Looks like you guys have something in common with Tom.

WAAAAAAAAAAA!

tom-brady-penis-camera-04.jpg

Tabris

Flacco is Alex Smith, Alex Smith is Flacco. You put almost any other QB on those respective teams and they either perform the same or better.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He gets lifted off his feet and driven down. It was a much bigger shot at the time than anything Schaub dealt with today.

Wasn't that the same thing that happened to Schaub when Miller sacked him today. I simply don't agree with you. Lets not take this further. Both sacks on Schaub in the 3rd quarter were dirty as hell.

I'd rather lol at Flacco, Brady and the refs

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Wasn't that the same thing that happened to Schaub when Miller sacked him today. I simply don't agree with you. Lets not take this further. Both sacks on Schaub in the 3rd quarter were dirty as hell.

I'd rather lol at Flacco, Brady and the refs
Well the first problem is neither were sacks, schaub had gotten rid of the ball, which is why the hits were dirty.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Am I the only one that hates how players always seem to duck out of bounds when it looks like they can get more yards by cutting back inside? Take your hit like a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom