• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
If he were a Seahawk in the Super Bowl he'd be flagged for that push off.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
These refs are baffling me with these calls, just all over the place on what you can get away with right now.

eznark

Banned
refs getting the fix in

You must be familiar with how that looks, eh cheater fan? Because your team was busted cheating so you can smell other cheaters. You know, because you're all cheaters together? How many championships since the cheating stopped?

Patriots fans bitching about the refs is enough to make me never want the babies back again. Replacement for life!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Nah, the defender was tackled into the knee there. In fact, that was "close to a hold" as Collinsworth would say.

Yet they're calling this bullshit on Spikes and worse on Mccourty. THey won't call the offensive holds or the bullshit push offs all fucking night. This is embarrasing, league better get on this.

TheFatOne

Normally I'm not one to cry about the refs but the Pats defense is not at fault at all on this drive. Ravens just keep getting bullshit flag after bullshit flag with non calls going in their favor. Just some home cooking.

oatmeal

Banned
You must be familiar with how that looks, eh cheater fan? Because your team was busted cheating so you can smell other cheaters. You know, because you're all cheaters together? How many championships since the cheating stopped?

Hah.

Worst post ever?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
ip6WbiS8fZ7oh.gif

:jnc
That's my second fave. Thanks.
Oher is terrible, how is this guy starting, dude is a turnstile. Living off a myth.
I really hope that both Harrison and Woodley are healthy when the Steelers play the Ravens. Polumalu likes to strip sack Flacco, so I hope he's healthy, too. Aging players that can't stay healthy is a bad sign.

ATF487

greater than or equal to the number of championships the brewers have won

edit: honestly though it's been a poor show by the officials

eznark

Banned
refs getting the fix in

WOW Refs bailed the Ravens out.

SCAB REFS

That holding call :jnc

Worst call of the night.

What? I think refs want ravens to win. Wtf? No hold there AT ALL

That was a retarded flag.

Elite pandering.

Ravens gonna win this game thanks to that 'holding' call.

Where was the flag on that?

I thought the refs missed a hold on that one. Ninkovich was being held

That holding call was so BS it was just a way to keep them in the game.

Refs can fix that.

Sacked but flag, great.

Scabs are bailing out the Ravens hard now.

Refs bailing Rats out.

wasn't that spikes contact within 5 yards?

fuck

fuckin scabs go fuck yourselves

The Pats are getting robbed tonight.

Unbelievable.

Refs ruining this sport. Please make a deal. Greedy bastards.

That push off is okay?!

This is fucking disgusting. How the fuck is all of this happening.

Fucking refs are a FUCKING JOKE TONIGHT! Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?! On the take here.

Some home cooking tonight. Looked like a hold on Jones, and the fucking push off. These refs are fucking garbage.

This is fucking ridiculous.

Lord Brady needs to put on a drive here.

It's nice of the refs to not call the push off there because his brother died.

i think this is a poor enough refereed game to get the nfl to take notice

tuck-rule-snowjob-conspiracy-brady-woodson-fumble.jpg

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

TheFatOne

did pats fans complain about brandon lloyds push off's too? both teams are getting away with shit. that's how every game has gone this year

The push off was just the icing on this shit cake. The obvious missed holding, the Spikes contact withing 5 yards, and the phantom hold are what is pissing me off. Just some bullshit non calls against the Pats on that last drive. The push off I can live with because both teams are getting away with it. It's the other shit that has sent me over the edge.

GQman2121

Banned
Can the refs just hands us the ball back please? They practically gave us that last TD, so I don't think it's much to ask for the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom